HOST YOUR EVENT IN THE STRIP
LET'S BUILD YOUR EVENT
A WIDE RANGE OF EVENT OPTIONS
CHOOSE YOUR EVENT
Are you celebrating a birthday? Graduation? Or an exciting life event? Do it at the Strip! CADENCE+ offers a wide range of event spaces for hosting those memorable moments that last a lifetime.
THE DEEPER DETAILS
EVENT SPACE BREAKDOWN
Our CityLine Events Center offers a total event space ranging from small to large events up to 350 people. Host anything from a board meeting to a full wedding in the heart of Pittsburgh's historic Strip District. Custom catering package designed to make your special day a dream come true.
- Multiple rooms for larger and smaller gatherings
- 8,550 square feet (350 people)
- Perfect for weddings, rehearsal dinners, etc.
- Ability to host conventions
- Panoramic city views
- Award-winning catering event staff
- Dedicated personal Event Planner
- Innovative, custom catering options
Intimate Event Spaces
CADENCE+ Cellars is a modern-industrial speakeasy restaurant and bar featuring multiple rooms for your micro wedding, birthday party, corporate gathering, or social celebration. The Cellars boasts unique tasting rooms with an underground, prohibition era feel and award-winning service.
- Multiple Tasting Rooms for private parties and libation themed tasting events including Beer, Wine, and Spirits Tasting Events
- Perfect for networking events, birthday parties, bridal showers
- Prohibition era feel featuring underground tunnel
- Wine Tasting room with authentic wine barrels and exposed stone walls in the theming of a wine cave
MEET OUR TEAM
Terri always places the clients wishes ﬁrst and made it a top priority to guarantee that all of the clients’ needs are fuﬁlled with the product and service they desire.
Terri is a member of the Pittsburgh Chapter of SKAL International that promotes global tourism where she continues to stay connected with local business representatives within our area. When not working, Terri enjoys spending time with her daughter and hiking with her puppy, Token.
Before joining Common Plea, Maria earned a degree in Hospitality with a concentration in Event Planning. The event world has always been a passion of hers, and that shows in her work ethic and loyalty to her clients and company. During her five years at Common Plea, she has had the opportunity to work with hundreds of clients, plan a wide variety of celebrations, and familiarize herself with the ins and outs of events here in Pittsburgh.
Maria prides herself on providing a stress-free, insightful, enjoyable, and successful planning process to all of her clients.
She strives to make every event noteworthy and uses her education and experience to ensure an outcome that you and your guests will never forget. One of Maria’s biggest successes is that she makes all of her clients feel like family. She looks forward to getting to know your event dreams and being a part of creating memories.